2020 IAC Silver Beaver Reception
This year's honories for 2020
Dr Lee Bruner Mike "Shaggy" Falcon Dr Will Freeman
Istrouma Area Council Recognition Reception
Drusilla Seafood Restaurant
3482 Drusilla Ln D, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Sunday, February 16, 2020
3:30pm - 5:00pm
The Istrouma Area Council, Boy Scouts of America serves 13 parishes in Louisiana and Wilkinson County in Mississippi, representing more than 5,300 youth and more than 2,500 adult leaders. This Annual Recognition Reception serves as the premier event to recognize our achievements and accomplishments from 2019. This event promises to be the biggest and best yet.
Honoring Scouts, Scouters, Venturers, Veterans and more!
What: The Istrouma Area Council Annual Recognition Reception
- Silver Beaver Presentations – this coveted award is the highest honor allowed to be presented at the local level to Istrouma Area Council Adult Volunteers
- Journey to Excellence – Quality District Awards – recognizing Scouting on the local level for quality program and growth
- Venturing Awards from across the council.
- Order of the Arrow awards
When: Sunday, February 16, 2020
- Program begins at 3:45pm
- Reception to follow program with a delicious buffet of appetizer
Cost: $42 individual adult, $80 a couple
* We fully anticipate a sold-out event – we encourage you to purchase tickets early
|2020 Silver Beaver Flyer||Download|