2017 Nawaganti Fall Campout
Welcome to the Nawaganti District Camporee! This year's event has been moved to, December 1-3 at, Avondale Scout Reservation.
The Camporee is for all Troops and Crews. All units should make every effort to attend. The District camporee is a perfect setting for having fun and demonstrating Scouting Skills.
Registration is by Patrol, so please list each Patrol member's name on the form provided. A minimum of four Scouts per Patrol (with a maximum of eight) is required. Adults should use the Adult Registration form. If adults would like to participate in the cooking, please mark that on the form, along with your patrol name and each member of the patrol. Please preregister as early as possible.
At Camporee, we will use the Scout/Patrol Method.
We will be camping at Camp McGee, All Avondale Scout Reservation rules must be followed. Each unit should minimize its impact on Camp McGee's facilities by using the "Leave No Trace Method". For fire building, please use existing fire scars. Also, be sure that all attendees are familiar with the 2017 Fall Camporee rules listed in this packet. All trash must be taken out by each troop and placed in the dumpster at the front gate. While at Camp McGee, please follow the OutdoorCode.
FEES and REGISTRATION
Registration fees are $15.00 per Scout. The cost for Adults is $10.00 each. All visitors must check-in at Headquarters upon arrival. Please pre-register by Monday, October 9, 2017 to minimize delays upon arrival. The registration is still open and will close th 27th of Novenber, 2017.
NO REGISTRATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED AT THE CHECK-IN GATE.
EVERYONE MUST BE REGISTERED IN BSA FOR THIS EVENT. Unit Leaders must have registration completed online by 5PM Monday December 27, 2017.
LATE FEES: A $15.00 late fee per person will be assessed on all registrations received after the registration deadline October 9, 2017. Patches might not be available for Late Patrols.
• REFUND POLICY: The following policy statement is applicable to all Council and District events where a fee is collected. This includes events such as District Day Camps, Cub Resident Camp, Summer Camp, Winter Camp, Training Courses (Scoutmaster Fundamentals, OWLS, Wood Badge, etc), Camporee, etc.
- Written refund requests will be considered only if received in the Pe1mington Scout Center 10 days prior to the stay at camp.
- Written refund submitted after the event will be considered only for personal illness or family emergencies. No refund requests will be accepted after 10 days following the close of camp.
- A service charge of 25% on the full activity fee will be assessed on all refunds.
- Refund checks will be issued within 30 days following the close of camp.
- Fees are only transferable within the same unit to a Scout not currently registered for the event.
YOUR REFUND REQUEST MUST BE IN WRITING IF YOU WANT TO RECEIVE A REFUND!
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU INFORM EVERYONE OF THE REFUND POLICY ON THIS PAGE!!
|Nawaganti Fall Camporee.pdf||Download|