NB Arrow of Light Ceremony 2023
- The District Arrow of Light ceremony will be conducted on Saturday, March 18, 2023, at 6:30 PM, at the Louisiana Renaissance Festival (RenFest) Site, 46468 River Rd, Hammond, LA 70401
- Older Scouts from Scouts BSA will conduct the ceremony.
- The actual ceremony should last less than one hour, depending on the number of participants and arrows being presented.
- Registration is by individual participants.
- With this type of event, you'll need to register each Arrow of Light (AoL) Scout who is planning to participate in the event.
- Online registration will close Thursday, March 15, 2023, at 11:59 pm. Upon completion of the registration, online payment will be required in the form of a credit card payment or an electronic check.
- The District Arrow of Light fee is $15 / AoL Scout. There is no fee for guests attending the event.
If you and your Scout are participating in the Cub Family Campout, we will use the forms from that event. Only those that are not participating in the Cub Family Campout will need to provide a completed Medical Screening Checklist Fillable.