2021 NB Arrow of Light Ceremony
- The District Arrow of Light ceremony will be conducted on Saturday, March 6, 2021, at 6:30PM, at the Louisiana Renaissance Festival (RenFest) Site, 46468 River Rd, Hammond, LA 70401
- Older Scouts from Scouts BSA will conduct the ceremony.
- Prior to the ceremony there will be a virtual ‘Walk of Remembrance’ for the award recipients, representing each rank of the Cub Scout program.
- The actual ceremony should last less than one hour, depending on the number of participants and arrows being presented.
- Registration is by individual participants.
- With this type of event, you'll need to register each Webelos / AoL Scout who is planning to participate in the event.
- Online registration will close Thursday, February 26th, 2021 at 11:59 pm. Upon completion of the registration, online payment will be required in the form of a credit card payment or an electronic check. Please use the event registration on the Council website here https://www.iacbsa.org/ and log into your account.
- The District Arrow of Light fee is $15 / AoL Patrol Scout. There is no fee for guests attending the event.
- Although registering online, the registration form at ANNEX 5 is still required. Follow the instructions at the bottom of the page.
2021 NB District AOL Ceremony March 06, 2021