Waddill Cub Scout Day Camp
Day Camp Details
Dates: June 7th - June 9th, 2023 (3 days)
Location: Waddill Wildlife Refuge, 4142 N Flannery Rd, Baton Rouge, LA 70814
Time: 8:45 a.m. - 3:45 p.m. (Drop-off: 8:15 a.m. – 8:30 a.m. Pick-up: 3:45 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.)
Who: Registered Cub Scouts (if the scout is not registered, please let us know so we can get you to a unit in the area to sign up.)
Youth Participants - $75 (Late registration starting 5/4/2023 - $85)
Adults - $15 (must wear a blue sapphire t-shirt)
Siblings (Tots) - $24 (must have adult volunteering at camp)
Late Reg.: T-Shirts are not guaranteed with late registration.
Food: Parents are responsible for packing their Scout’s lunch, snacks, and drinks.
They will need a refillable water bottle.
Clothing: A camp T-shirt, shorts with pockets, and belt loops are recommended. Closed-toed/closed-heel shoes and socks are required, (i.e. tennis shoes, etc.) No sandals or Crocs. A bathing suit, rash guard, and towel for water activities will be needed.
- Packs must provide adult volunteers.
- THERE MUST BE ONE (1) ADULT FOR EVERY THREE (3) CUB SCOUTS (1:3 Ratio)
- THERE MUST BE ONE (1) ADULT FOR EVERY (1) TIGER CUB (1:1 Ratio)
- Adults who sign up to volunteer and later find themselves unable to attend Day Camp are asked to find a replacement.
- Day Camp cannot happen if we do not have volunteers to assist the Scouts with their fun learning experience!
- All staff/volunteers must have a valid Youth Protection Training certificate.
- All staff/volunteers must wear the official camp T-shirt.
Volunteer Training (via Zoom): June 4, 2023, from 6:00-7:00 PM via Zoom
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 388 212 8100
Camp Set Up Day: June 6, 2023
Any questions, contact Chris Adams @ Cjadams1970@gmail.com.
Click here to access the Scout Code of Conduct Form.
Click here to access the Volunteer Code of Conduct Form.