2019 SE Fall Family Campout
This year we have alot planned for all your Cubs to do so! Mark your calender and register all your famlies. We are more than just craft projects! See you at camp!
All Packs are asked to choose an activity (game or teach a skill) below or come up with your own unique Halloween themed activity. Packs should provide the materials needed to do the activity. Please let us know ASAP which activity your unit chooses by going to https://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080B4CA8A82EA7F49-sefamily
Please check Sign Up Genius for updates on which activities are still available. Once an activity is taken, please choose a different one so we do not duplicate activities.
Please bring 1-2 bags of candy to turn into Headquarters for the Haunted Trail. Each unit should bring enough candy to cover their unit, plus a little to share.
Pack Activities - Suggestions
- Monster Mash – Put on “Monster Mash” and other seasonal tunes. Have kids show off their silliest monster dance moves – but they must freeze in place when the tunes turn off.
- Relay races – Get creative – there are lots of silly ways for kids to get from the starting line to the finish. Try having them stagger like zombies, fly on broomsticks like witches, or hop like toads.
- Witches Hat Ring Toss – toss rings onto Witch Hats
- Feed the Monster – decorate a trash can or cardboard box like a monster and let kids throw toss balls into the “mouth”
- Pumpkin Bowling – Choose small-medium pumpkins with short stems. Set up 1-2-liter plastic bottles and tape off a starting line for an instant bowling alley. Fill the bottles with water if they topple over too easily
- Tarp Game – Have a group of kids stand on the tarp and challenge them to flip it over without anyone stepping off
- Tug of War
- Jack-O-Lantern Bean Bag Toss – make your jack-o-lanterns out of a box and let kids toss bean bags in them.
- Face Painting
- Knot Tying
- First Aid
- Compass Skills