Sewell Eagle BALOO Training
WHO: All Cub Scout Leaders and Parents (Committee Chairmen, Committee Members, Cubmasters, Webelos Leaders, and Den Leaders)
WHEN: 8:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M., September 16, 2017
Registration and Check-In – 7:30 – 7:45 A.M.
WHERE: University United Methodist Church, 3350 Dalrymple Dr, Baton Rouge, LA 70809
COST: Cost $15.00 per participant. This includes lunch plus training materials. Deadline to register is September 8th, 2017. After September 8th, the cost increases to $25.00 per participant.
Prerequisite: You MUST complete the BALOO on-line training prior to attending the hands-on training. Bring a copy of your certification with you to the training.
Council Refund Policy
The following policy statement is applicable to all Council and District events where a fee is collected. This includes such events as Day Camps, Cub Resident Camp, Summer Camp, Winter Camp, training courses, camporees, district events, etc.
- Written refund requests will be considered only if received in the Pennington Scout Center ten (10) days prior to the start of the activity.
- Written refund requests submitted after the event will be considered only for personal illness or family emergencies. No refund requests will be accepted after ten (10) days following the close of the activity.
- A service charge of twenty-five percent (25%) of the full activity fee will be assessed on all refunds.
- Refund checks will be issued within 30 days following the close of the event.
- Fees are only transferable within the same unit to a Scout not currently registered for the activity.
SE Baloo Training September 16, 2017