We are seeking a person that will serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival; maintains security and telecommunications system.
You will primarily be responsible for being the first contact with our customers. Exspected hours 9am - 5:30pm two or three days a week.
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer's instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Has good Telephone skills, and verbal communication
- High school degree
- Proficiency in basic business applications, such as Microsoft Office; user knowledge of Excel
- Basic knowledge of Website systems and the internet; computer literacy
- Customer centered and ability to delegate
- Ability to draft professional e-mails, memos, business letters, and reports, and to clearly and effectively communicate information to internal audiences and client groups
- Basic knowledge of the Boy Scouting program
- Submit resume detailing your experience with three work related references
- Submit a cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit
Istrouma Area Council, BSA
9644 Brookline Ave.
Baton Rouge, LA 70809
* You must be legal to work in the United States.