Camp Glenwood Cub Scout Day Camp
Dates: May 29 - June 2, 2023
Location: Camp Glenwood, 27091 LA-40, Folsom, LA 70437
Time: 8:45 a.m. - 3:45 p.m. (Drop-off: 8:15 a.m. – 8:30 a.m. Pick-up: 3:45 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.)
Who: Registered Cub Scouts (if the scout is not registered, please let us know so we can get you to a unit in the area to sign up.)
- $115 (Early Rate before 3/14/2023)
- $120 (Base Rate from 3/15/2023 to 4/30/2023)
- $130 (Late Rate starting 5/1/2023)
- $10 (Early Rate before 3/14/2023)
- $15 (Base Rate from 3/15/2023 to 4/30/2023)
- $30 (Early Rate before 3/14/2023)
- $35 (Base Rate from 3/15/2023 to 4/30/2023)
- $40 (Late Rate starting 5/1/2023)
Food: Parents are responsible for packing their Scout’s lunch, snacks, and drinks.
They will need a refillable water bottle.
Clothing: A camp T-shirt, shorts with pockets, and belt loops are recommended. Closed-toed/closed-heel shoes and socks are required, (i.e. tennis shoes, etc.) No sandals or crocs. A bathing suit, rash guard, and towel for water activities will be needed.
Volunteer Training (via Zoom): TBA
Swim Check: TBA
Any questions, contact Jonathon Severtson @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional information can be found at Cub Scout Day Camp @ Glenwood | Groups | Facebook
Click here to access the Scout Code of Conduct Form.
Click here to access the Volunteer Code of Conduct Form.